- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- It is OK NOT to be WEIRD -- the Bible's many "rights"
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- Henry Tanner Lets Jesus into PAFA
- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Six Things I Did in My 20’s that Made All the Difference
- Intent: Jesus Is Not Tupperware and You Don't Sell Him.
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- The Book of Mormon and Disney are suspiciously similar.
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
February 14 - Valent… on The Goodness and Danger of Whi… The Arc of our Lives… on Would God send Gandhi to hell?… ocelot on Is God Going to Punish Me… Rod White on More Thoughts on Identity Marta Rose on More Thoughts on Identity
- Signs of resurrection are everywhere. fb.me/1dHCZfTJB 14 hours ago
- fb.me/1MJ9fWt4K 1 day ago
- Pray and not faint. circleofhope.net/rodwhite/billi… fb.me/8OEYEJU3F 2 days ago
Category Archives: 2 Life as the Church
As I acclimated to the sprawling Pennsylvania Farm Show complex in Harrisburg I ran into a parade of good memories of worldwide travel with the Mennonite Central Committee. I met Ron and Judy Zook with whom we traveled to Palestine. … Continue reading
When Jesus passes you the cup at the Love Feast it is an act of tenderness. Maybe you can’t look into his eyes and see it. But when you drink you might be able to feel it. When you are … Continue reading
Some people saw “parenting” in the title of my post and never got further than the title. They are not a parent at all, or not a parent of young children, so they are skipping this post because it is … Continue reading
More and more people are just plain tired out from being a Christian. They feel a change in their world. They are uncomfortable about adapting. I think they are feeling a nostalgia for a time that may have never existed: “Christendom” … Continue reading
This piece is for everyone who wants to work out a covenant. The covenant relationships most common to us are the ones we keep in our marriages and the one we have with each other as the people of God … Continue reading
Thursdays, so far, have been TOP TEN of 2014 days. This is the #2 most read post of 2014. Last May I basically reported the convictions and inspiration that led to our second act. Every once in a while we need to ask the … Continue reading
There is far too little tribal dancing in the church. That is my critique for the day, so if your train stop is coming up, don’t worry, we’re good. It think we may have finally “got it” the other night … Continue reading
For the next few weeks, Thursday is TOP TEN of 2014 day. This is the #6 most read post of 2014. Last February I took a look at five things that threaten to hobble a radical movement in Christ — … Continue reading