- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- It is OK NOT to be WEIRD -- the Bible's many "rights"
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- Henry Tanner Lets Jesus into PAFA
- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Six Things I Did in My 20’s that Made All the Difference
- Intent: Jesus Is Not Tupperware and You Don't Sell Him.
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- The Book of Mormon and Disney are suspiciously similar.
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
February 14 - Valent… on The Goodness and Danger of Whi… The Arc of our Lives… on Would God send Gandhi to hell?… ocelot on Is God Going to Punish Me… Rod White on More Thoughts on Identity Marta Rose on More Thoughts on Identity
- Signs of resurrection are everywhere. fb.me/1dHCZfTJB 14 hours ago
- fb.me/1MJ9fWt4K 1 day ago
- Pray and not faint. circleofhope.net/rodwhite/billi… fb.me/8OEYEJU3F 2 days ago
Category Archives: 3 The Mission
My sense of church planting begins with introducing myself and the Lord who is with me. Like God became incarnate in Jesus, I am a human filled with the Spirit. Church planting is personal — just like Jesus walking around … Continue reading
Somehow we wandered into the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service — I am surprised the ticket taker did not stop the oldsters on the way in, “Are you sure you mean to see this one, old man? You look like … Continue reading
Gulf War — began on August 2, 1990 and ended on February 28, 1991. “The U.S. Department of Defense has estimated the cost of the Gulf War at $61 billion. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States covered $36 billion.” (CNN) Iraq War — … Continue reading
Last night I watched the whole State of the Union address for the first time since I can’t remember. Good speech – even usually-disapproving pundits had to admit that. After forty-five minutes most of us were getting a little tired, … Continue reading
Life in the Spirit is like cleaning. Clean the inside of the cup, not just the outside you think people can see — stuff a cloth way down in that spiritual “cup” and scrub out that dried crud on the bottom. Don’t do … Continue reading
I have been slowly plowing through a very well-written book: The Barbarous Years: The Peopling of British North America–The Conflict of Civilizations, 1600-1675 by Bernard Bailyn. Maybe I am one of the last people in the U.S. who think “history” … Continue reading
I can only hope that the pundits were right and the “Black Friday” holiday was toned down a bit this year. I am praying that fad dies. God has answered my prayer so many times, I no longer suspect He won’t. Maybe … Continue reading
It was quite a night last night at the BW PMs! I am still in wonder about all the stories I heard and experiences I had. We are alive in the Spirit. We are making a difference. People are seeking … Continue reading
I discovered the other night at the Love Feast that I might lose a couple of friends if I betrayed who won Project Runway last Thursday. Life is now DVR’d so there is no shared sense of real time — … Continue reading