- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- It is OK NOT to be WEIRD -- the Bible's many "rights"
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- Henry Tanner Lets Jesus into PAFA
- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Six Things I Did in My 20’s that Made All the Difference
- Intent: Jesus Is Not Tupperware and You Don't Sell Him.
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- The Book of Mormon and Disney are suspiciously similar.
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
February 14 - Valent… on The Goodness and Danger of Whi… The Arc of our Lives… on Would God send Gandhi to hell?… ocelot on Is God Going to Punish Me… Rod White on More Thoughts on Identity Marta Rose on More Thoughts on Identity
- Signs of resurrection are everywhere. fb.me/1dHCZfTJB 14 hours ago
- fb.me/1MJ9fWt4K 1 day ago
- Pray and not faint. circleofhope.net/rodwhite/billi… fb.me/8OEYEJU3F 2 days ago
Tag Archives: courage
Why aren’t we spiritual ancestors of St. Patrick more like St. Patrick? Unlike him, we are often stuck on a treadmill of trying harder at things that aren’t working. we keep looking for answers to questions that no longer need … Continue reading
Why aren’t we spiritual ancestors of St. Patrick more like St. Patrick? Unlike him, we are often stuck on a treadmill of trying harder at things that aren’t working. We keep looking for answers to questions that no longer need … Continue reading
Wealth, therefore, is “THE POSSESSION OF THE VALUABLE BY THE VALIANT”; and in considering it as a power existing in a nation, the two elements, the value of the thing, and the valour of its possessor, must be estimated together. … Continue reading
I wrote a small psalm to share with the main mother in my life and she thought I should share it with you. I have been admiring the film-makers who are the prophets of the unbelieving world, these days. They are … Continue reading
I have been meaning to tell this little story about Kristen for a few weeks. The Monday after resurrection Sunday seems like a good time to tell it. Our good feeling of new life is going to meet up with … Continue reading
I’m glad I am not the only worried one. The national media wandered into a couple of territories with which I am familiar recently: Citizen’s Bank Park and Imperial Valley, CA. They told some disturbing, important truths about where our … Continue reading
One of my friends told me, last night (at the public meeting), that he wasn’t at a meeting we had mutually agreed to attend because he’d “had enough Circle of Hope meetings” that week. In his case that seemed pretty … Continue reading
As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him—you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house… 1 Peter 2:4-5 As we come to our Discerning Retreat We … Continue reading
[I had a short offering to give last night at the “Re:Orientation” event. I thought I’d put an even shorter version out here for you to see what you think. We were presenting an alternative to what universities usually say … Continue reading