- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- The three doorways of contemplative prayer
- We need spiritual resources
- The Book of Mormon and Disney are suspiciously similar.
- The Tantric Propaganda in Green Lantern and Elsewhere
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- Don't let the loneliness organize you.
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- Why I Love (but might not altogether like) Narcotics Anonymous
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
- Barack Obama Shocks Nation by Being a President Who Speaks Thoughtfully in Complete Sentences | GQ gq.com/story/presiden… 15 hours ago
- Transcript of AP interview with Trump. Kinda scary. apnews.com/c810d7de280a47… 15 hours ago
- We are all longing for someone to listen to us.... fb.me/61Ijnf2s4 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: courage
Why aren’t we spiritual ancestors of St. Patrick more like St. Patrick? Unlike him, we are often stuck on a treadmill of trying harder at things that aren’t working. we keep looking for answers to questions that no longer need … Continue reading
Why aren’t we spiritual ancestors of St. Patrick more like St. Patrick? Unlike him, we are often stuck on a treadmill of trying harder at things that aren’t working. We keep looking for answers to questions that no longer need … Continue reading
Wealth, therefore, is “THE POSSESSION OF THE VALUABLE BY THE VALIANT”; and in considering it as a power existing in a nation, the two elements, the value of the thing, and the valour of its possessor, must be estimated together. … Continue reading
I wrote a small psalm to share with the main mother in my life and she thought I should share it with you. I have been admiring the film-makers who are the prophets of the unbelieving world, these days. They are … Continue reading
I have been meaning to tell this little story about Kristen for a few weeks. The Monday after resurrection Sunday seems like a good time to tell it. Our good feeling of new life is going to meet up with … Continue reading
I’m glad I am not the only worried one. The national media wandered into a couple of territories with which I am familiar recently: Citizen’s Bank Park and Imperial Valley, CA. They told some disturbing, important truths about where our … Continue reading
One of my friends told me, last night (at the public meeting), that he wasn’t at a meeting we had mutually agreed to attend because he’d “had enough Circle of Hope meetings” that week. In his case that seemed pretty … Continue reading
As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him—you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house… 1 Peter 2:4-5 As we come to our Discerning Retreat We … Continue reading
[I had a short offering to give last night at the “Re:Orientation” event. I thought I’d put an even shorter version out here for you to see what you think. We were presenting an alternative to what universities usually say … Continue reading