- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- The three doorways of contemplative prayer
- We need spiritual resources
- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Do we need simplicity skills?
- Spiritual Midwives
- America Bashing in the Movies for the Fourth
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
- Wouldn't it be nice if someone listened to you?... fb.me/1o7SVBfbc 6 hours ago
- Facebook reminded me that a year ago Gwen and I were in Africa! Joshua Grace Bethany Hornak Devin Manzullo-Thomas... fb.me/2KGBvB3dX 20 hours ago
- Cesar Chavez Day! circleofhope.net/transhistorica… fb.me/5wmmkm6ob 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Divergent
Why did I miss diving into the Divergent series until now? It is totally my kind of thing: anxious twentysomethings/teens forced by the government and their colluding parents to choose an identity that doesn’t fit them. Watching Kate Winslet (symbolizing … Continue reading