- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Spiritual Midwives
- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- A Psalm for Memorial Day
- Why I Love (but might not altogether like) Narcotics Anonymous
- Prayer: walk by faith, not by sight.
- David Bazan and the Dialogue about Lost Faith
- Intent: Jesus Is Not Tupperware and You Don't Sell Him.
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
- Fascinating journey. God in the machine: my strange journey into transhumanism theguardian.com/technology/201… 2 hours ago
- In case you missed Obama: "The Senate bill, unveiled today, is not a health care bill. It's a massive transfer of... fb.me/IaRrQY5U 1 day ago
- Then there's this: This Artist Used Tech to Control Sperm With Her Mind entm.ag/gca 1 day ago
Tag Archives: James Cavanaugh
A version of some thinking we’ve been doing as Brethren in Christ church planters. I think the story of Jesus and our own stories of following the Lord’s lead are crucial to church planting in this next era. A person … Continue reading