- Is God Going to Punish Me?
- If I tell you not to watch Kingsman will it make you want to see it?
- It is OK NOT to be WEIRD -- the Bible's many "rights"
- 5 reasons some people are tired of being a Christian
- Henry Tanner Lets Jesus into PAFA
- Bearing the Beams of Love in 2011
- Six Things I Did in My 20’s that Made All the Difference
- Intent: Jesus Is Not Tupperware and You Don't Sell Him.
- Damn the spiritual torpor!
- The Book of Mormon and Disney are suspiciously similar.
- The ABCs of the E Word (2011)
- Gourmet Christians and the Leaders Who Love Them (2010)
- A safe place to explore and express God's love (2008)
- Why Circle of Hope Needs Miracles (2005)
- Being a Network of Congregations and Why That Got Going (2005)
- I’m not sure we are postmodern (2004)
- The Value of Intentional Communities in the Church/Practical Things to Think About Before You Move In (2004)
- Church Planting Failures (2003)
- Colombia and Capacity (2001)
- Go Ahead and Marry (2000)
- Dialogue, Rights and Why It Is Hard to Build a Safe Place (1999)
February 14 - Valent… on The Goodness and Danger of Whi… The Arc of our Lives… on Would God send Gandhi to hell?… ocelot on Is God Going to Punish Me… Rod White on More Thoughts on Identity Marta Rose on More Thoughts on Identity
- Signs of resurrection are everywhere. fb.me/1dHCZfTJB 14 hours ago
- fb.me/1MJ9fWt4K 1 day ago
- Pray and not faint. circleofhope.net/rodwhite/billi… fb.me/8OEYEJU3F 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Proverbs
It is true that Terry Gilliam stole the title “imaginarium” from us and applied it to his devilish movie. The five people who knew about that movie before I just told you may have had trouble taking our “rolling Council” … Continue reading
The first General Conference of the Brethren in Christ I ever attended was led by the Moderator named Owen Alderfer. He impressed us so much that Gwen and I thought we had stumbled upon the Shangri-la of denominations. We had … Continue reading
Like I was saying last night, relationships in the community, whether it is the church community or the city community take trust if they are to flourish. The proverb says: One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there … Continue reading
Like a broken tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in a time of trouble. Like one who takes away a garment on a cold day, or like vinegar poured on a wound, is one who sings … Continue reading
I suppose today’s thoughts could go in the category “things Americans never tire of doing.” The newest business preoccupation to creep into the mainstream (like into your poor child’s school) is “best practices.” Lately I’ve been hearing a lot about … Continue reading
Foolish people should not be proud And rulers should not be liars! (Proverbs 17:7, International Children’s Bible) Paul told me, the other night during a marathon and often-hilarious Coordinators meeting, that Peter Weir imported Croatian fishermen to be the ship’s … Continue reading